Specialized responds quickly and efficiently to water damages providing extraction and drying equipment.
At Specialized Cleaning & Restoration Inc., water damage restoration is one of our primary services. Our “Ugly Red Trucks” are stocked with the necessary equipment and are ready to roll once we receive your call.
For most people, this will be the first time they experience water or fire damage to their property. We will work directly with your insurance company and assist you with any questions you have along the way.
Property damage as a result of water is a common problem for homeowners. Water damage can happen due to broken pipes, weather, and ruptured water lines (i.e., washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers, and toilets) or from fire extinguishing efforts. In addition, the longer the water sits, the more severe the damage may become and the cost of the claim may rise as well.
Time is of the essence when it comes to water cleanup and immediately addressing the problem can often save hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair costs and decrease the chances of mold and microbial growth in your home.
We are extremely proactive in our industry and use only the latest technology and equipment in water extraction and remediation. We have a thorough knowledge of the categories and classes of water damage and how each impacts our response and your recovery time.
Using proven psychometrics to identify the extent of the water damage and to verify drying results, we can further ensure that rooms, carpet, furniture and other household contents are completely dry before we leave your home.
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the water damage as quickly as possible. And at Specialized Cleaning & Restoration Inc, we know just how to do that.
Our water damage restoration services include:
- 24-7-365 Emergency Service. Call 701-258-3777
- GUARANTEED your phone call with reach a trained technician.
- GUARANTEED to be onsite within 1 hour or less from initial phone call.
- Onsite assessment and estimate from trained professionals.
- High powered water extraction equipment used to remove the majority of water (from carpets and padding. This equipment will often allow the drying process to move faster, leave your pad in place and dry both your carpet and pad in 24hrs.
- Top quality LGR dehumidifiers and/or in-direct heating units along with low amp air movers will be used.
- We have the equipment and experience to handle the most challenging water cleanup situation.
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification to remove any remaining moisture.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas (if necessary).
- We work with all insurance companies.
Benefits to the Homeowner
With today’s technology and innovative drying methods, water damage clean-up may require little or no demolition. This allows the homeowner to be back to pre-loss condition faster than ever before. Not only is this helping you but you are helping Mother Earth by going GREEN.
The more we can save in your home, the less we fill our landfills. As a nation we discard roughly 6 billion pounds of carpet annually. Thank you for doing your part in choosing a company that thinks about you and the planet for future generations.
We understand many of your personal possessions are full of memories and are priceless. We can save many of your personal possessions. Using “Specialized” equipment and cleaning methods, we can often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., artwork, furniture, clothing, electronics and computers) back to their pre-loss condition.